begginer needs an advice in python career

A forum for general discussion of the Python programming language.

begginer needs an advice in python career

Postby aminequ » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:30 pm

I feel like I am lost to find the best option to have a god a career , I want to be a good "network engineer" fortunately I have a good plan to achieve my goal but what stop me is lack of money to start ( to get some CCNA and CCNA : security certifications ) so few months ago I decided to learn python programming language because it's a easy language to learn and will help me in my career in the future so I'm looking now to get some freelance jobs to make money but the problem is what python domain should I follow to make that happen ( webapp or software development, or data analysis... ) could someone and help me and give a right answer. and thank you in advance
Last edited by ichabod801 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: First post lock
aminequ

Re: begginer needs an advice in python career

Postby ichabod801 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:35 am

I don't really know what's good for Python, I work in another language professionally. But if I were in your position, I would look at job postings for Python programmers, see what skills they're looking for, and work on those skills.
Due to the reasons discussed here we will be moving to python-forum.io on October 1st, 2016.
This forum will be locked down and no one will be able to post/edit/create threads, etc. here from thereafter. Please create an account at the new site to continue discussion.
ichabod801

Postby wavic » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:02 am

I work in completely different area. Nothing with programing. But as I can tell the money comes from mobile development and data analysis. Perhaps games too.
But not for employees.
wavic

Postby aminequ » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:20 pm

thank you guys I will keep your speech on my mind :D :D :D
aminequ

Return to General Discussions