I have no idea how to use python and have ready to use script,
However i don't understand their instruction about how to use it:
The code is from here:
Their instruction as appear inside the readme file:
1. install Python 2.7 (BE carefull: 2.7, not 3.0 and later)
2. open directory with script
3. paste links of pictures to file images.txt
4. run extractionGoogleArtProject_Win
5. Picture will be downloaded into ./images
What is mean open directory with script?
The aim of this program/script is to download pics from google art, Pay attention that maybe this script/program is not working anymore due to change in the google art site/"structure"