Tkinter: Memory training game

This is the place to post any code that you want to share with the community. Only completed scripts should be posted here.
Note: posts here are not necessarily endorsed by the community, and may represent amateur or even bad practices.

Tkinter: Memory training game

Postby con23 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:44 pm

Hello!
I've recently started learning Python and I've made a little game. The aim is to remember as many numbers as you can (and in the future maybe also other things). I'd be glad if you could check it and tell me if the code looks OK and what should be improved (well, I mean it gets the job done but surely there are things could have been written in a more elegant way, with less repetition etc.)
Here is the link: https://github.com/con23/memory-trainin ... ng-game.py
Second thing: is there anyone reading this, who has a project that I could contribute to in any way? I've heard it's a good method to learn and at this moment I don't know what should I do to improve. It seems that most tutorials are very basic, all the real jobs are for people with 2y+ experience, and writing just for yourself without any clear reason gets boring quickly. There must be something to do in between...
Cheers

PS: I wasn't sure where to post it, so if it fits better in the other place, please move it.
Last edited by micseydel on Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Initial post lock.
con23

Return to Completed Scripts