New York Jobs - $90-200k

Post here if you are recruiting Python programmers, or are a Python programmer looking for work.

New York Jobs - $90-200k

Postby GCSLaurence » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:10 pm

Hi all

I recruit for a number of leading companies and interesting start-ups in New York. Please reach out if you would like more info. I've included one of the jobs and my contact details below:

Senior Backend Developer
Flatiron District
$130-160k + Bonus

Based within a 10 minute walk from the Flatiron Building, we require a senior backend developer to join our current tech team.

A rapid growing start-up, with a current engineering team of 45, is recruiting for an experienced backend engineer to build out their current and future products. Working extensively with Python, Django and PostgreSQL you will be building out the backend for a current web based mobile application.

The backend team currently has a number of junior engineers reporting into a senior developer and the backend team lead. This position would have the opportunity to either manage / mentor some junior engineers or be a pure tech position depending on your preference.

The company is very well funded, and is already seeing substantial success with its product. They are intending to double in size over the next 12 months and have recently relocated to a great office space that will be able to accommodate them for the next period of growth.

Requirements

· 5+ years of backend Python experience
· Considerable experience with PostgreSQL
· Familiar with version control software
· Good written and verbal communications
· Considerable experience with API and Web Application Development

Salary and Benefits

· $130-160k
· Up to 20% bonus
· Equity
· Free lunches and snacks
· 401k, healthcare etc.
· Build out your own workspace

If you are interested in more information, please email me or contact me through the forum.

My email is - laurence.fruin@gcsrecruitment.com

Thanks
GCSLaurence

Return to Jobs