Need someone for a couple hours work (Visual Studio)

Post here if you are recruiting Python programmers, or are a Python programmer looking for work.

Need someone for a couple hours work (Visual Studio)

Postby ElliotHC » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:22 pm

If you are skilled with Python and you use Visual Studio as the IDE then I would like to contract you for a couple hours work.

What I require is this python program imported and working in Visual Studio with debugging showing me each stage of the Hashing when doing the 'returnbalance' function.

https://github.com/s4w3d0ff/python-poloniex

If you are very confident that you are able to do this then please message me, I am writing an app in VB and I can't seem to get the site to return back the balance giving me only always the message 'Error:Invalid API \/ Secret Pair'. regardless of how I structure it.

I need to make sure I am undertaking the Hashing correctly and as I know this program works, I will be able to compare each stage with my app.

Thanks
Last edited by micseydel on Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Initial post lock. Moved to jobs.
ElliotHC

Re: Need someone for a couple hours work (Visual Studio)

Postby daniel70 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:36 pm

Hi There,

Hope you are doing well !!

Thanks for sharing your requirement on Python forum as I came across and would really glad to assist you.

Went thru the Job description & I find myself to be a suitable developer who can work on this project.

If I can brief you about my experience, having 5+ Years of Experience in Python, Django, Opener and open source technology.

Would like to have a technical discussion with you please let me know if you are interested to offer me a job.

Add me on Skype: cisin.daniel

I look forward to your reply.

Thanks
Daniel
T: +1 347 709 1925
Attachments
Python developer.doc
(67 KiB) Downloaded 22 times
Last edited by Yoriz on Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: First post lock.
daniel70

Return to Jobs