All new tutorial are submitted here.
They will be moved to the main Tutorials section once they have been approved by mods and admins.
Hi everyone, my channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/worldcodingjava
) focuses on Java tutorials however I have now started a Python series. I would appreciate any suggestions on the series in the form of a comment or in reply to this topic. I hope they're a help to you!
thanks for reading or suggesting - Josh
Last edited by Yoriz
on Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: First post lock
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:25 pm
I only found the one python video on there and it honestly didn't have much content-wise. I also--and I find this with a lot of CS classes and tutorials--take some what of an exception to the python == easy rationale for teaching/learning it. I see far too many teachers choose Python for their courses because of this mentality, and then teach it completely incorrectly because they actually want to teach concepts that are completely irrelevant to Python.
New Users, Read This
- Use code tags when posting code.
- Include any errors with your post (in code tags).
- Describe your problem; not your chosen solution.
- Make examples the minimum length to demonstrate your issue.
- Posts: 1710
- Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:33 pm
- Location: Tucson, Arizona
Return to Tutorial Submissions
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests