Tool to convert CPP to PY

A forum for general discussion of the Python programming language.

Tool to convert CPP to PY

Postby selvakumar » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:56 am

Hi All,

Please let me know Is there any tool available to convert CPP code to Python code?

Thanks,
Selva
selvakumar

Re: Tool to convert CPP to PY

Postby micseydel » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:11 am

Your question is very vague, but basically, you're going to have to do it by hand. A Google search on this topic has plenty of discussion, although you're welcome to bring up anything more here if you wish.
Join the #python-forum IRC channel on irc.freenode.net!

Please do not PM members regarding questions which are meant to be discussed publicly. The point of the forum is so that others can benefit from it. We don't want to help you over PMs or emails.
micseydel

Postby selvakumar » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:44 am

Hi,

I have a software written in PYTHON and having lot .py files. But my task to add those files into existing MFC software which is written in VC++. What im planning is to convert the all .py files into .cpp and add them to my existing MFC Project. For that , im looking for any tool that can convert those .py files to .cpp files.

I welcome is there any option to include .py files in MFC project without converting into cpp and can use it as native code in project.

Thanks,
Selva
selvakumar

Postby micseydel » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:50 am

Join the #python-forum IRC channel on irc.freenode.net!

Please do not PM members regarding questions which are meant to be discussed publicly. The point of the forum is so that others can benefit from it. We don't want to help you over PMs or emails.
micseydel

Return to General Discussions